is committed to the protection of personal information by establishing a system for the protection of personal information and by ensuring that the importance of the protection of personal information is recognized and addressed.
Article 1: What is personal information?
- Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other descriptions contained in the information.
- Historical and characteristic information" refers to information other than "personal information" as defined above, including the services you used, products you purchased, pages you viewed, advertising history, search keywords, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information and device identification information.
Article 2: Method of obtaining personal information
- The Service may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when you register to use the Service. In addition, we may ask you for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when you register to use the Site. In addition, we may obtain transaction records, including personal information, and payment information from our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad-serving companies, etc.; hereinafter "Business Partners").
- THE SERVICE PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ABOUT USERS: SERVICES AND SOFTWARE USED, PRODUCTS PURCHASED, PAGES VIEWED, ADVERTISING HISTORY, SEARCH KEYWORDS, DATE AND TIME OF USE, METHOD OF USE, USAGE ENVIRONMENT (INCLUDING COMMUNICATION STATUS OF THE DEVICE IN CASE OF USE THROUGH MOBILE DEVICES AND VARIOUS SETTINGS FOR USE), IP ADDRESS, AND HISTORICAL AND CHARACTERISTIC INFORMATION, SUCH AS COOKIE INFORMATION, LOCATION INFORMATION, AND DEVICE INDIVIDUAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION, IS OBTAINED WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES OR VIEW PAGES FROM OUR COMPANY OR OUR PARTNERS.
Article 3 Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The purposes of collecting and using personal information through this service are as follows
- To display registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, etc., as well as information about the services used and products purchased and the cost of those services, in order for you to view and modify your registration information and usage.
- The purpose of using your name, address, email address and other contact information to send you notices and products, and to contact you as necessary.
- For the purpose of verifying your identity by using information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, certified mail delivery results, etc.
- To use information such as the name and quantity of the products purchased, the type and duration of the services used, the number of times, the amount billed, your name, address, bank account number, credit card number and other payment-related information for the purpose of billing you for the products.
- To display the registered information on the input screen or to transfer the information to other services (including those provided by our partners) based on your instructions, in order to enable you to enter data easily.
- To use information to identify individuals, such as their usage patterns, names and addresses, in order to deny the use of the service to customers who violate the Terms of Service, such as delaying payment or causing damage to a third party, or who attempt to use the service for unfair or inappropriate purposes.
- For the purpose of using information necessary to provide services to customers, such as the content of inquiries and billing information, as well as customer service usage and contact information, in order to respond to customers' inquiries
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 Management of Personal Information
In order to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage of your personal information, we will take the necessary measures, such as maintenance of security systems, maintenance of a management system, and thorough employee training, to implement safety measures and strictly manage your personal information.
Article 5 Disclosure of Personal Information
- If the customer requests disclosure of his or her personal information, we will disclose it without delay only to the customer. However, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the information in any of the following cases, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify the customer to that effect without delay
- If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of the Company's business
- Any other case that would be in violation of the law.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not, in principle, disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and characteristic information.
Article 6 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Personal information provided by customers will be managed appropriately and will not be provided to a third party without the prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases However, the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations do not allow us to do so.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by such a government agency or local government in the performance of their legally prescribed duties, and obtaining the consent of the individual may interfere with the performance of such duties.
- The following matters have been announced or made public in advance
- Including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- The means or method of providing the information to a third party
- Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the person
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, it shall not be a third party in the following cases
- When this service consigns all or part of your personal information to a third party, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- Where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the individual is to be notified in advance to that effect, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the personal information to be used jointly, the purpose of use of the person, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or the name of the person who is easily identifiable by the individual If you have placed it in a position to know to
Article 7: Safety measures for personal information
This service takes all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
We will always collect information on the protection of personal information and strive to keep our security measures up to date.
Article 8 Correction and deletion of personal information
- If your personal information held by the Service is incorrect, you may request that your personal information be corrected or deleted in accordance with the procedures established by the Service.
- If the Service determines that it is necessary to respond to a request from a customer as described in the preceding paragraph, the Service will correct or delete the relevant personal information and notify the customer of this without delay.
Article 9 Cessation of Use, etc. of Personal Information
If the customer requests the cessation of use or deletion of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "cessation of use, etc.") on the grounds that the personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or has been obtained illegally, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay and, based on the results of that investigation, cease use of the personal information and The Company will notify the customer of this fact. However, if it costs a lot of money to stop the use of personal information, or if it is difficult to stop the use of personal information, or if it is difficult to stop the use of personal information, we will take alternative measures.
- The Service complies with Japanese laws and regulations and other standards applicable to personal information held by the Company.
Article 11 Person in Charge of Personal Information Management
Executive Committee Manager, Shohei Tanaka
Article 12 Contact Us
Woo EC Fes Japan 2021 Organising Committee
Address: 4-4-9 Kokubo, Akashi, Hyogo 673-0005, Japan Craftsman Workshop LLC