You can manage your online shop in Japanese and Japanese Yen with WooCommerce plugin and Paygent payment service.
If you install the free plugin WooCommerce to the widely popular WordPress, you can add an e-commerce function to sell your products.
WooCommerce has now been downloaded over 3.6 million times worldwide, and there are many online shops using WooCommerce on WordPress sites.
PayGent provides a standard payment module for WooCommerce that supports credit card payment, convenience store payment, multi-currency payment, bank online payment (net banking), ATM payment (PAYGEE), smart phone and mobile carrier payment, and Paidy.
WordPress management users only need to install WooCommerce additionally and make a contract with Paygent, then you can make it into an online shop to sell your products and services.
Supported payment methods
- Credit card payments
The number one choice for online payments, accepting all five international brands.
- Convenience Store Payment (Paperless)
Paperless payment at a convenience store terminal. Available at Seven-Eleven, Lawson and seven other chains.
- Multi-currency settlement (foreign currency card settlement service)
Overseas credit card settlement for 23 currencies. We offer the same high quality support services required for full-scale overseas expansion as our domestic payment services.
- Bank internet payment (internet banking)
Supports payment via internet banking (please contact your sales representative for supported financial institutions)
- ATM payment (PAYGEE)
Payments can be made at bank ATMs and Japan Post Bank ATMs nationwide.
Also available for net banking and mobile banking payments at various financial institutions including city banks, regional banks, shinkin banks, credit unions, labour banks, agricultural cooperatives and fishing cooperatives.
- Smartphone carrier payment
Compatible with docomo payment, au kantan payment, Softbank Collective Payment and YMobile Collective Payment.
is a payment service for online shops that allows you to make purchases with just an email address and mobile phone number.
[Features of Pageant Inc.
PAYGENT CORPORATION IS A JOINT VENTURE COMPANY, 50% OWNED BY NTT DATA CORPORATION AND 50% BY MITSUBISHI UFJ NICOS, PROVIDING SERVICES WITH HIGH RELIABILITY AND A STABLE MANAGEMENT BASE.
- A wide range of payment methods and a fast money order cycle
- We offer the industry's most comprehensive range of payment methods and are the first to support the latest payment methods such as smartphone payments and foreign currency payments.
- The standard deposit period is 9 working days (10 working days at weekends and public holidays) after the closing date. Multiple early payment options are available.
- Experience and experience in a wide range of payment services from real to online
- A joint venture between Mitsubishi UFJ NICOS, one of the largest credit card companies in Japan, and NTT DATA, Japan's largest SIer.
- We have a wealth of experience in handling a wide range of payments for a wide range of services, both real and online.
- Safe and secure system management system
- Certified as fully compliant with PCIDSS Ver.3.2.1, the latest security standard in the industry, and ISMS, the international certification for information security management.
- Redundant data centre in case of a major disaster.
Fees and Registration
Downloading the Paygent Payment (EC plugin for WordPress) module for WooCommerce is free.
When you use PayGent payment service, you need to make a contract with PayGent. You will be charged an initial fee and a payment processing fee.
The price is proposed individually to each customer after having heard the situation. Please contact us at
(costs will vary depending on the type of product, amount of money and services you require).
Please feel free to contact us first!